Bandalizer users can upload the .csv files they have downloaded from Bandcamp and save that information in a database. After uploading the content, a user can view statistics, charts, and cumulated data regarding their own sales. Using this program, artists can chart peak sales times in order to make better marketing decisions and reach new fans by locating the countries where their music is most successful. Bandalizer users can also compare themselves to other artists in their own genre, because the system shows anonymous data collected from similar Bandcamp artists. In the future, we’ll be developing social network connectivity, more effective marketing tools, and more comprehensive charts.
- $10k by Colabs Seed ProgramFebruary, 2012
- Six startups to come out in the limelightJune 01, 2012 – www.bbj.hu
- Six startups present themselves on Colabs' Demo DayJune 01, 2012 – silicongoulash.com
- The Other Side with Bandalizer CEO Peter FabokFebruary 03, 2012 – glgpub.com
- Bandalizer: Graphically Analyze The CSV Data You Obtain From BandcampOctober 28, 2011 – www.makeuseof.com
- Bandalizer Grabs More Analytics For BandcampOctober 17, 2011 – www.newrockstarphilosophy.com