Easyling is a 1-click website translation service with 100% human translation. It automatically gathers all the text and images from the website, deliver it to the network behind Easyling with hundreds of native language professionals who translate the text in its context, right on the webpage with Easyling’s in-context translation interface. Optionally Easyling automatically can host all the different language versions and automatically keep them updated according to any later changes of the original website.
- No information available
- Bye bye Babel: Breaking language barriers onlineJuly 15, 2012 – thenextweb.com
- On who won How to Web and a few words about the processNovember 10, 2011 – goaleurope.com
- Crowdsourced website translator Easyling wins How to Web startup competition in RomaniaNovember 10, 2011 – techcrunch.com
- Crowdsourced website translation service Easyling wins How To Web Startup ChallengeNovember 10, 2011 – thenextweb.com
- Check out what the finalists of How to Web are up toNovember 09, 2011 – goaleurope.com
- Hungarian Crowdsourcer Skawa boasts a crowd of 17 000 workers, launches website translation service EasylingNovember 08, 2011 – goaleurope.com