Joobili answers a simple question “Next month I have a holiday weekend, I want to get out of town, but where should I go.” The web is full of great travel websites, but they all assume you know where you want to go. Joobili believes the question of “where” is best answered by “when”. After all, cities are constantly changing so every day brings a new experience. With Joobili you simply enter your travel dates and we inspire you with time-sensitive travel recommendations.
- $80k by Esther DysonMarch, 2009
- TravelShark Acquires Joobili.com, Plans to Integrate Content into New Travel ToolsJune 05, 2012 – www.travelshark.com
- Joobili – sad tale of a travel startup with lots of promise that ended up in the deadpoolApril 11, 2012 – www.tnooz.com
- Joobili introduces premium listings for events, axes forumsNovember 29, 2010 – www.tnooz.com
- Joobili secures angel round of fundingJuly 21, 2010 – www.tnooz.com
- Joobili secures more Angel funding to push its event-led travel siteJuly 21, 2010 – techcrunch.com
- Joobili travel site secures funding from Esther DysonMarch 09, 2009 – www.travolution.co.uk