Pocket Guide can be downloaded to any smart phone. The application helps to start the city discovery by offering walking tours with varying thematics and lengths. After downloading the app all you have to do is to put the phone in your pocket and follow the voice instructions. Listen to the audio information changing automatically whenever you are approach a sight. The browsing mode enables the sight-by-sight city discovery thanks to Pocket Guides’s database with more than 500 geocoded points of interests per city and to the built-in map showing your actual location.
- €1.5m by Finext StartupDecember, 2010
- Report: Vienna's Startup Week 2011 celebrates European entrepreneursOctober 11, 2011 – www.wired.co.uk
- TechCrunch Day Brings Us the Winner... and the Superior Also-RansOctober 07, 2011 – goaleurope.com
- Eastern European Startups at the Startup Week Vienna 2011: ReviewOctober 01, 2011 – goaleurope.com
- PocketGuide partners with hip, global travel group for Latin American expansionAugust 17, 2011 – thenextweb.com
- PocketGuide puts walking tours, maps and multimedia on a mobileJune 29, 2011 – www.tnooz.com